среда, 19 февраля 2020 г.

MOO2 PICKHACK DOWNLOAD

Unfortunately, I wasn't enamored with my planets in my own solar system and decided to reload the race but it now crashes every time I try to use the custom race rules. The same is the case with monsters, which attack from time to time Kollonien. In ICE there are up to 48 picks available 24 base and 24 negatives , allowing for a more precise valuation of the different traits. It's mostly an attempt to more balance the weapons, buildings, ship systems and armor to my understanding, anyway. February 28, , Any change can easily be seen when setting up a player race at the start of a game. moo2 pickhack

Uploader: Daill
Date Added: 23 December 2008
File Size: 42.20 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 89322
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





This provides a more reasonable point total for early and mid game play. To fix this I gave everyone the warlord trait. You can download the mod here: Close pickhakc window, start MOO2 and a new game, choose custom. Please, try again later. I got MeltPot recently and installed but when I go to access the program it loads then announces: I can now find racestuf.

Here s some other tool to translate words from german moo22 english http: MeltPot - You can change the races in the game. Support Game technical issues. I wanted to move this up to the early game.

moo2 pickhack

Any other tips would be great You guys are awesome! I couldn't find how to change the weapons on the monsters themselves, so I increased the power of the weapons themselves.

CHUG - terraforming plan. Spying is a hit and miss affair and frequently gets you at war besides.

New Custom Mod for MOO2

I frequently never get 4 planetary leaders, even pickhaco out till all planets are mine, even with Loknar. Reduced cost and space requirements. There are lots of other little tweaks that are documented in the included readme file.

moo2 pickhack

The techs range from level 1 for the earliest ones to level 17 for the last ones. I love the combat tester they included. January 21, Unfortunately I've been on the road a lot this year and lazy and didn't get around to posting this update sooner. More damage extends their usefulness and desirability and gives the AI added punch.

Chat Opera or Firefox users i. All attributes, including governments and special abilities have been revalued.

moo2 editor - Apolyton Civilization Site Forums

Excellent Blitz Video 2 59 turns blitz in a huge galaxy Pre-warp tech start, classic map. It conquered ships all the same whether Antaraner or normal opponents are to be further divided to be able, however a technology cannot be available simply immediately. Torpedoes Changed cost mol2 space requirements. Some are similar to what they used to be while others are substantially different.

What can I do to get omo2 to work again? I then changed what specials they are able to use and made cost and space changes. Not all levels are used, so a field may have level 1, 3, 6, 8, 9, 12, etc. Several of the early tech fields give all players all the techs in them like the player had the creative trait. It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Alright, so this is an old thread but i figured i'd make a post for anybody else who is trying to get pick hack working.

A re-tooling I would adapt to that of the ships, an exact idea have I in addition not yet, but that with the investigation of a new weapon or armoring or the like all planetary defenses on the current conditions are not also direct find I so well. Most of the leaders have the same techs, but a few were changed.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий